The Stent Delivery System is a multicellular Cobalt-Chromium stent that offers strength, stability, and flexibility for treating the most difficult lesions. The Co-Cr Stent is indicated for patients with coronary heart disease. It is inserted in coronary vessels with a diameter of 2.0 to 4.0 mm. It is used for the treatment of de-novo and restenotic lesions in coronary arteries and vein-bypass-grafts.
- Co-Cr stent provides strength and stability, while maintaining a high level of flexibility and vessel conformity
- Minimal strut thickness (65 μm) for optimal performance and small vessel stenting
- Excellent outward radial force in a low profile stent
- Co-Cr technology approximately 70-80% stronger than stainless steel
- Radiopacity in an ultra thin stent provides excellent visibility
- Open cell stent design and ultra thin struts provide excellent strength while maintaining flexibility
- Highly flexible delivery catheter to facilitate navigation of tortuous anatomy
- Good pushability for crossing difficult lesions
- Low profile to access difficult lesions
- Publication in press.
- PIPA Spanish Registry: Principal Investigatior Dr. Eulogio Garcia, Hospital Gregorio Maranon, Madrid.
- Gyöngyösi M., Zenker G., Wallner H., Heigert M., Siostrzonek P. and Glogar
- Results of the ARTHOS Pico Austrian Multicenter Registry.
- Cardiovascular News 2004; Issue 9; 19-20.
- Lefebvre JM, Fourrier JL, Leroy F: Preliminary results of PIVER (Pico Small Vessel Registry) Cardiology International 2004; Vol. 5 N0.2: 42-44.