The SLIDE-SC is a rapid exchange type, semicompliant coronary dilation catheter designed for consistent angiographic success.
• Unibody Hypotube Shaft and Hub Assembly enhances pushability and control.
• Highly flexible delivery catheter to facilitate navigation of tortuous anatomy.
• Soft Tapered Modular Tip for excellent guidewire conformance and atraumatic guidance.
• Low Profile Design for accessing difficult lesions
• Excellent Radiopacity for easier visualization during placement
• Broad Range of Sizes provides a wide range of solutions for clinicians and their patients
The SLIDE-SC PTCA Catheter is a rapid exchange catheter and indicated for the luminal restoration of de novo and restenotic narrowing’s and occlusions of native coronary arteries. The device is used to dilate the in-dented area of the native coronary arteries within a PTCA as well as for balloon dilatation before and after stenting of coronary arteries.
1. Rapid exchange hypotube
– Usable catheter length = 141,5 cm
– Proximal shaft diameter 2,1F
– Distal shaft diameter 2,6F
– Guide wire 0,014”
– Guiding catheter 5F compatible
2. Low profile balloon
– Excellent pushability
– Easier access to difficult lesions
– Enhanced lesion crossing
3. Rated burst pressure 12 – 18 atm
4. Nominal pressure 6 – 9 atm
5. Excellent radiopacity
6. Soft tapered tip
The SLIDE-SC PTCA catheter is for the purpose of the medical device law a temporary applicable surgical invasive product especially intended for diagnosis, control or correction of a heart disease (vessel occlusion) or central circulation system being exposed to these areas of the human body.
Ordering & Size Information: