- Stainless steel needle with Bevel edge with internal and external siliconization for minimum trauma during insertion Ultra thin wall, needle with or without back eye to maximise the flow and smooth insertion
- Flexible, rotating wings designed for tight gripping during insertion and easy fixation, and colour coded for size identification.
- Colour identification for Arterial and Venous needle.
- USP class VI compatible, soft highly kink resistant tubing.
- Universal 6% taper as per ISO 594, compatible with any standard product.
- in single pack or twin-pack for better use of space
- Needle allows venous and arterial access for patients undergoing hemodialysis. wall stainless steel needle (with or without back-eye) siliconized on both internal and external surfaces:
i) Provides optimum penetration profile
ii) Minimizes pain during insertion
iii) Maximizes smooth, laminar flow
- VI soft, kink-resistant tubing made from medical-grade PVC.
- color-coded wings facilitate flipping of needle while allowing for easy gripping and fixation.
- dot on needle hub enables precise maneuvering of bevel.
- universal 6% taper to allow smooth connection with standard bloodline sets.
- in single pack or twin-pack for better use of space.