The Device “Lung Exerciser” used by adults and children to strengthen their respiratory muscles and increase lung volume. The Breather improves the degenerative affects of neuromuscular disease on the respiratory system. It strengthens the muscles associated with breathing and can improve the cough effort.
- Disposable Single patient use.
- Helps to develop, improve and maintain respiratory fitness.
- Useful in restoring and maintaining lung capacity of post operative ambulatory and COPD patients.
- Air filter for enhanced protection.
- Transparent, well calibrated chambers for accurate estimation of exercise capacity.
Reference Number: ILE-3B
- Single Unit Pack duplex box.
- Outer Carton- 30 pcs