Guidewires offering catheter support and tracking capabilities across a wide range of Vascular Anatomy
1. Intended Use
SURGIWIRE™-Guidewires are intended for percutaneous vessel entry typically using the seldinger technique to facilitate subsequent introduction of an intravascular device.
SURGIWIRE™-Guidewires are manufactured with a stainless steel core & PTFE coating (teflon), offering excellent manoeuvrability and lubricity. New thumb indentation facilitates smooth movement of the wire towards center of luer opening.
- Trusted feel, high performance and consitent quality for increased catheter compatibility.
- Atraumatic “J” tip design to reduce the risk of internal damage.
- Available in wide range of diameters starting from .018″, 0.021″, .025″, .035″ and .038″
- Softer tip design allows atraumatic positioning.
- Ultra short flexible tips.