The Thrombus Extraction Catheter is designed to provide an efficient and effective solution for thrombus removal. Offering excellent tractability, pushability, and aspiration volume.
• Pre-loaded Stylet provides improved pushability and kink resistance, ensuring optimal catheter delivery in tortuous paths
• Smooth Catheter provides excellent flexibility and lumenal volume
• Hydrophilic Coating allows for easy navigation through tortuous anatomy
• Large Extraction Lumen due to shaft construction, ensures optimal aspiration rates.
• Short Tip Design for deliverability and increased safety during aspiration procedure.
• Large Aspiration Port allows for a higher rate of aspiration and increased aspiration volume.
The ASPIRATE™ aspiration catheter is a rapid exchange type catheter used for the removal of thrombus and debris in the coronary or peripheral arteries via percutaneous suction.
Platform : 6F thrombosis aspiration catheter
Coating : Hydrophilic coating present on distal shaft.
Rapid Exchange Segment : 30mm ± 5mm
Radiopaque Marker Band : Located 6mm from distal tip
Wire Compatibility : 0,014” (0,36mm)
Usable Catheter Length : 135cm
Regulatory Status: DGCI Approved
• 30ml polycarbonate locking syringes (x2)
• Extension line with stopcock (x1)
• 40μm filter basket (x1)
ASPIRATE™ Ordering & Size Information: